- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, pointing this out to you and respecting it.
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose for which they were provided. We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
TSAC does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order from you to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data based on your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot find a solution with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments as a result of our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
7522 NB Enschede